Onlyzitu's Biography

I am cool rider and wants to ride in peoples mind (all over the world) and wants to do some for people's welfare and social issues. Like to play cricket,wants to watch movies, songs maniac, likes to compose songs. One of the important think is I am FIGHTER, everyday fight with visible and invisible things and I will be back with knowledge, charm, creativity,confidence, financial development and much more smile......



  Z for Zealous  
 I  for Intelligent
  T  for Talented
   U  for Unbelievable




Name History

Full Name: A B M FAHAD ZITU
  1. ABM comes from my fathers surname's, elaboration is ABU BASHAR MOHAMMAD.
  2. FAHAD, I like this portion. My uncle given this name when i was born. Fahad is the Arabic word meaning is "panther, or leopard". Finally Tiger (Royal Bengal Tiger). My uncle inspired from King Fahad Bin Abdul Aziz (KSA)
  3. ZITU, My Aunt (Ful Khala) given this portion. Its my pet name also friends, relatives calling me by ZITU - stands who seeks success or win, never loose.
  4. My born year belongs Chinese Tiger Year. (Chinese Year)

Comments