Criticizes & Complain







Most of Peoples in BD force their entity, lifestyle, interacting quality, norms, values, culture & styles to others thinking & behavior. Every person is different entity & distinct quality. May be his/her style is the best or easier for understand. We must need to inspire them, identify their quality & appreciate moderate thinking. (AUG 12, 2012)

Searching Peace in Dhaka (Mirpur, Dhanmondi). But not found, may be access denied for me. But Why? When came back at home always open the TV. Hindi serial, Drama I hate these. That time i need silence because noisy environment killed my mind but the TV in only entertaining things in our home for my mom and sister. Sometimes I thought I broke the TV or Transferred it. I need rest in quiet place but not found still. Many Peoples said TV is the Evil Box but it also effective, news, films, music, reality shows made us different and beyond opportunities for growth.



বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংক থেকে বলা হয় যে, আমরা যেন টাকার উপরে না লিখি এটা অপরাধ। এই জন্নে সতর্কতা মুলক মুঠো ফোন বার্তা ও পাঠানো হয়। কিন্তু বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংক এর নিয়ন্ত্রনে পরিচালিত ব্যাংক গুলোর কর্মকর্তারা তাদের সুবিধার জন্নে টাকার উপরে লিখছেন লাল কালি ব্যাবহার করছেন এটা কি কোন অপরাধ নয়? এটার বেপারে সেন্ট্রাল ব্যাংক কেন পদক্ষেপ নেয় না? (NOV 24, 2013)
 

Comments