Think Different when Watch English Vinglish Movie: English Vinglish Review



Watch English Vinglish movie. What a comeback of Sridevi Script and execution superb. I like also screenplay of this movie. If one or two stars in this film, its earning will be higher. Songs are dull. Important elements I learned some lessons from the film. Mostly in our country who knows English, his demand and respect higher and everybody push us to learn English. But at first we need to learn pure Bengali then English. First love my self truly then my world and relating all elements are important for me. Nijeke valo jara base na tara quickly onner proti akristo hoi and this attracting diminishing quickly. Nijeke Valobasle nijer sathe related sobkichur sathe love hoe jabe. Another think valo Bangla sekha not given all oil in English. As a Bangladeshi we must need to learn pure Bangla. As Asaduzzaman Noor, Ali Jaker, Ramendu Mazumdar and my favorite Amitabh Bachaan told pure Hindi language in events. I decided using Bangla more in my conversation and learn pure Bangla spelling and practising writing in Bangla. My Bengali writing getting weaker in recent days. Try to improve them.( Jan 20,2013)

Comments