Children's Magic

What’s the magic behind children? May be innocence, do not know right wrong, have not thinking power, adorable, secured because not doing fraudulent etc Allah knows everything. When meet young man, old man or women, we are not impressed or influenced too much. But when met a child in whatever condition we influenced lot. Everyone converted in childish nature. It is indicating a childish nature always hidden in our mind and alive in human hearts. When our mode not good but meet a child we smiled and play with the child. Forget each and everything that time. That times our facial expression, voice tone, word delivery changed rapidly. Old and angry man’s nature converts as child. Example-one day I was in deep trouble, so tensed, pressure in my body, health not support and feel bad that time  saw a child in bus. So cute and smart child just forget my each and every pain and play with him. My facial expression changed, smiled lot, I saw his face he was hide face in his mother lap. Another thing my father also so attached with child, when see a child his behavior changed drastically like children. So children influenced us our behavior.( Dec 22,2012)

Comments