Caution



Fat destroyed men’s sexual power. Consuming fat foods and body’s extra fat decreasing 38% sperm of men. Slim figure men’s sperm 40% stronger then fat men’s sperm. So less consume fat foods like cheese, meat etc. Source- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.(Jan 15, 2013)

I had been wasting lots of food in my childhood, not like to eat and throw food to outside. So that at present suffering food problem in my life. It is the effect of my old food wasting habit. It was bad habit but now I know the value of each & every food. I swear never waste foods in future. So people respect foods not waste single amount of food.(Sep 20, 2012)


I think Hindi Serials and Indian Bangla Drama killed Bangladeshi women's valuable time and made them fool, confused & finally unproductive mind, skills etc. Its a major reason of unproductive activities for nation. (July 31 2012)




Comments