Review about Fountain-pen by Humayun Ahmed



Fountain-pen by Humayun Ahmed

This book is about different perception and stories relating with Humayun Ahmed’s life. He was a magician writer-it’s my perception. He dedicates the book to one of the finest all-rounder of world cricket Sakib-Al-Hasan. There are eighteen small stories in this book. Jin & Pokhhikotha I liked much. As much read the book and I became the magician’s fan. Simple writing but under stable for all. It is vital quality to an author about his writing, people read and easily understand. Strange attraction in his writing. I knows lots of things from the book. Feel why not I read Humayun Ahmed’s book in past? Lots of learning material in this book. I mentioned some key features of my liking are- Keno stage of children (Why), Insects biting reason, one rakat Namaz, Bonsai tree, Pandora ’s Box, Archimedis Eureka! Tree plantation, Allah’s entity proving, Birds dead body, North Star, types of Jin, As a human rights of mistakes, Awami leagues tail, Toilet paper discovery, Anamika, Androlin enzyme, Home’s definition, Ghetuputro Komola etc. Important elements writer attached quiz and conclusion given in all stories ending.  

Comments