Study Purpose in Abroad



First to introduce myself as Fahad Zitu. I come from a literate family on 14th June 1987. I was born in the capital of Bangladesh, which one is the heart of the country. My goal to obtain a degree from abroad. They believe a degree from USA can change my career, which will help me to establish my own business organization. Educational background: I finished my Secondary School Certificate from Mirpur Bangla High School with a very good G.P.A-3.63 in 2002. Then I went to one of the famous college named Tejgaon College for my Higher Secondary Certificate. From that college I passed my H.S.C and obtained a G.P.A- 4.1 in 2004. After finishing my H.S.C I got admitted in State University of Bangladesh for my bachelor degree in 2008 major in Finance. From this university I finished B.B.A degree with a very good G.P.A-3.78 in 2012. Good score in I.E.L.T.S is very important; those who want to study abroad. So I sat for an I.E.L.T.S score in 2014 and obtained an overall brand score 6.5.
Reasons to undertake the course of study specified in my Application: I always wanted to do specialization in Business & Management as my aim is to do business after gathering some experience from a reputed company and my previous degree also is in Bachelor of Business Administration. Diploma in Business Management (level-7) gives me the ability to apply a broad range of generic business skills, principles, practices and develop the following skills: establish a good internal and external communication within the organization. Understanding and recognition of the ethical dimensions inherent in decision making. Advanced critical thinking, analysis, communication, argumentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively – in groups, diverse cultural contexts and individually. Management skills for managing teams and projects. Before selecting USA, I had several issues to compare, among which the one that tops others is, the Credibility. US degrees are well known for quality education and students from all over the world are studying over there. USA is an increasingly popular study destination with international students across the globe. For me USA may represent a better study destination than other popular alternatives like the U.K. and Australia. Gathering qualification, skills and experience from Diploma in Business Management (level-7) equipped me with the business skills and knowledge required for 21st century management and leadership. I can develop a holistic perspective and critical understanding of strategic management, business environmental and marketing aspects of businesses and their interrelationships. This Level 7 qualification also provides a pathway for further study. This leads me to undertake the course of study specified in my Application. Reason to choose education provider US Institute of Training & Education is the oldest educational center in USA it gained huge reputation for its excellent history in spreading knowledge to national and international students. This is an institution with highest academic and professional with ethical standards. This institution particularly provides a higher level of support and assistance, especially for international students. I am really impressed to see the state of art facilities by the institution through its website. Before taking admission in US institute of Training & Education, I have searched many US educational institutions through website, which offers Level- 7 course with the same affiliation but with a higher tuition fees as compared with KITE. So the overall facilities and the low cost with international standards given by KITE lead me to take admission in US Institute of Training & Education. The relevance of course of studies to my academic background To get a leading place in international arena with confidence I wish to study in Diploma in Business Management (Level-7) course. This degree is fully connected with all of my previous degrees. As my previous degree obtain from Business. There is countless demand of a Diploma in Business Management (Level-7) degree all over the world. Because this course is designed to impart comprehensive managerial skills and knowledge to participants and equip them with an understanding of business operation in a changing environment. After the completion a Diploma in Business Management(Level-7) course in USA, I would like to work as a manager in any reputed multinational company for some years to gather some experience. Since my childhood I have seen that managers who are working in leading companies have qualified skills and I have also found that a great number of successful leading person from Bangladesh obtained Diploma in Business Management (Level-7) course from USA. After getting experience from a company I would establish my own company where I have to manage some people from different culture and act as a leader. In an organization I have to maintain a good internal and external communication because communication is the key of a successful organization. To establish a successful company I have to forecast and research my market on a regular basis to make a strategic decision making. Diploma in Business Management (Level-7) course is designed with all of this. So I have discussed about the relevance of the course with my parents and they have agreed to send me USA for study. With Best Regards Fahad Zitu Contact Number: +88 01911878411 Email: onlyzitu@gmail.com Skype: onlyzitu.

Comments